Thursday 25 July 2013

Spic 'n' Span: 1.5 Days to Go!

Hey all,

So a quick update on how things are going:
(I wanted to include pictures, but a) it's a pain to hook up all the cords for the camera/hard drive, b) it's all packed away, so...)

Yesterday and today Mom and Oma came over to help me pack. I cannot express how AMAZING this was.

First of all, if you know my oma and my mom at all, you know they are cleaners extraordinaire!

(this happened at my house as a kid!)

They came at lunchtime on Wednesday, and literally within 5 minutes of walking in the door, we were in full packing mode. And these ladies MOTOR. I think what they got done in the last two days would have taken James and I about a week. Seriously. We are so appreciative of all the help they gave! I mean, Oma cleaned everything. I had to stop her from getting a toothbrush out to clean the crevices in the window. Wonder Woman, I tell you.

With their help, we ended getting just about everything ready for the truck tomorrow. I have a few smaller things to do tomorrow morning, but really, they covered it all. I am SO thankful.

It's amazing how God really does provide in times of need. I never could have done this all on my own. And my mom and oma just stepped in willingly and efficiently ordered me around and got my mess of house cleaned and packed in less than two days. 

They are the best. Mom and Oma, if you read this, James and I love you and thanks again!

And to leave on a positive note:




No comments:

Post a Comment