Wednesday 8 January 2014

A Little Bit of Nesting...

Disclaimer: most of you will likely not be interested in this boring housekeeping post... if so, pleae disregard. But if I know my Roodzant relatives and OCD family members... you will love it! So I am going to share. :)

I am currently 36 weeks and am starting to get the urge to get things organized and ready for when the baby comes. Yesterday I spent most of the day doing some organizing and cleaning- setting up a dresser for the baby, doing little's laundry and making my messy house neater in general. It felt so good to get organized!

Here are some before/after pictures to prove I worked hard!
before
after

before
after
before
a preview of the crib set- can't wait to see the finished quilt!
baby laundry!
before
after
before
... in progress. Who knew they were so time-consuming to put together?
le produit finis!
And finally... another progress picture. I am certainly getting larger and the kicks are definitely getting harder. We've moved in the downward direction, which has resulted in my back being less sore (aw yeah!), but making bending over generally more difficult (groan). I'm still feeling great and I'm excited to see how the next few weeks will progress! Tomorrow I've got an appointment at the hospital to get a tour and do pre-admission stuff, and pre-natal classes officially start tomorrow evening... it's about to get real!
36 weeks and counting down!

No comments:

Post a Comment