Friday 8 August 2014

{6 Months}

A very happy half birthday to our beautiful Brynn Aspen!

It's hard to believe that in 6 months she went from this little bundle of joy:



To this wiggly, giggly, cheerful baby:




In the last 6 months she has grown into such an interesting little girl. She has an amazing personality, and people often comment on how intense her gaze is and how alert she seems. She learns quickly, although she has a wicked temper and sometimes gives up easily if she doesn't get her way (that doesn't sound like aannnyone I know). She loves her food and hasn't turned away anything but rice cereal... and who wouldn't turn that mess away?! Her sitting has improved and has mastered the art of rolling around. We are still waiting for that first tooth to pop through, so hopefully next month I can report on that!

We continue to be amazed at how much we can love such a little person. We have been blessed by her in many different ways; she teaches us lessons in love, patience, and joy (and self-control ;D) every day. God has been good to us. He has granted us health and security and happiness, so what more can we ask for?

"I will give thanks to the LORD with my whole heart; I will recount all of your wonderful deeds. I will be glad and exult in you; I will sing praise to your name, O Most High." ~ Ps. 9:1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment