Tuesday 5 August 2014

Earl Rowe Provincial Park

Last week James, Brynn and I spent our time camping with family and friends at Earl Rowe Provincial Park in Alliston. It has been a tradition for the last I-don't-know-how-many years for my family, aunts, Oma and family friends to go for a week of camping together at Earl Rowe. It is a great park for handicap accessibility (which in turn is great for my family) and is nice and close for added ease.

We had such an awesome time! The weather wasn't perfect, and we got a doozy of a thunder/hailstorm on Friday, but we got our relaxin' in and I think everyone had a wonderful time. We ate, sat, walked, played and campfired it up. The kids definitely kept us entertained (how is it possible for kids to have such crazy imaginations?). I even relaxed so much that I only took about 5 pictures the whole time. Even though it isn't a fancy up-north, backwoods camping trip, we have a fantastic time every year we go. It's a blessing to have family and friends who enjoy each other's company and look forward to this tradition every year.

Aunt Lindsay and Brynn
Aunt Rena and Colsen
Ah, those cheeks... still working on getting teeth
A typical scene
Aunt Nelly making dinner. She was happy, but I caught her off-guard!







In the "tub"
"Uncle" Jim and Brynn

No comments:

Post a Comment