Thursday 5 March 2015

{Throwback Thursday} Gros Morne, Newfoundland


Winter is a long season, and when the travel bug hits, it can sometimes seem unbearable. So I decided to create a throwback blog post to some of the finest days I've spent travelling in beautiful places... since I can't travel anywhere new, I can at least reminisce about the beautiful places I've been. 

First on the list: Gros Morne National Park. We travelled here with our good friends Bonnie and Chris in July 2013, and it was one of the most stunning Canadian places we have been. We are excited to go back to Newfoundland in the future and explore more of the beautiful island. Here are a few of the best pictures from our trip there!
Western Brook Pond (The Fjords)
The view from the top of Gros Morne Mountain
Green Gardens coastal trail

“Wherever you go becomes a part of you somehow.” 
― Anita Desai

No comments:

Post a Comment